- Ofcom reviewing Sky Sports ruling 19 December 2014 | 3:52 pm
- 4K demand to grow at 72% CAGR until 2018 19 December 2014 | 3:16 pm
- Wuaki.tv enjoys 220% sub growth in UK over 2014 19 December 2014 | 2:43 pm
- IP&TV News annual review: the winners and losers of 2014 19 December 2014 | 11:22 am
- 67% prefer to stream favourite TV shows 18 December 2014 | 4:15 pm
Monetizing the CDN and Cloud Convergence
Brought to you by CDN World Summit – The World’s Leading CDN Event
The World's Leading CDN Summit comes to the USA!
With over 30 key industry speakers from the entire CDN and Cloud ecosystem and over 200 attendees expected, CDN World Las Vegas will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn the very best methods for content delivery management
- Hear from industry thought leaders and pick up tips and tricks to overcome your challenges
- Meet and network with senior level attendees from CDN and Data Center departments at Telcos and other service providers.
Cash in on CDN and Cloud Convergence - Hear from incredible high level speakers in the industry including Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Verizon, Amazon, Discovery Communications Europe Ltd and many more...
See the latest innovations in the industry and make smart connections with the Cloud Deliver Vendor Community
Network with over 200 senior level decision makers within the cloud and CDN ecosystem
Don't miss our exclusive Online Gaming Delivery Workshop!
Experience a technical overview and hands-on demonstrations of using the Highwinds GDN (Game Delivery Network) and its partner products to manage the storage, delivery, amd measurement of online games and gaming.
- Real-world demonstration of an end-to-end solution for delivering, launching, updating and measuring games
- Supported by best-of-breed, fully integrated solutions from four leading companies in the content delivery and gaming industries
- Focus on the needs of the gaming community to drive design of products and features specific to gaming distribution
- Curbing long download times to reduce download abandonment, improve player experience, and control costs
"Important event to touch base on the status and evolution of the CDN industry"Head of CDN Strategy, Telefonica
"Good event to network with other key stakeholders in the industry"Manager, Internet Business Solutions Group, Cisco
"I used the CDN World Summit this year as an opportunity to look at the wider picture of content delivery. I must say that the summit has met my expectations, I've learnt a lot in these 3 days and understand where the industry is currently."Solution Design Specialist, BSkyB
"This event is mandatory to every operator concerned about CDN and transparent caching strategies."Director, New Technologies Division, GVT
"It's a good event for reaching technical influencers on decisions."Senior Director Network Business Development, Akamai Technologies